With a traditional, caring approach to patient care, Barnes Physiotherapy places great importance on personalised attention, and ensures that the health needs of each patient are met completely.
Barnes Physiotherapy provides a range of services to help you move well and feel great. We can assist with the beneficial and effective treatment of:
Our strong patient care focus at Barnes Physiotherapy means you receive individualised, effective treatment for your needs and we work closely together with you to achieve your optimal health.
All our physiotherapists combine expert hands-on treatment techniques with genuine care and attention to help restore your mobility and full function.
Our small clinic and welcoming family approach means we know your name and will always greet you with a smile. Our patients feel comfortable, knowing they know and trust the physiotherapist who will be treating them. In our experience, trust and genuine care for patients.
Why Choose Us
Barnes Physiotherapy Clinic has proudly been a part of the Kalamunda Community since 1984. Bill Barnes is a well-respected physiotherapist, who prides himself on providing effective hands-on treatment, individualised care and attention for each patient. The entire team at Barnes Physiotherapy work tirelessly to support the values of quality patient care and ensure each client is welcomed as part of our family.
We are proud of our great working relationships with local GP’s and other healthcare providers, and strong associations with a wide variety of surgeons and radiology clinics. With established referral relationships with local pilates and gym programs, we can ensure that all aspects of your healthcare are continually improving.
Registered with all leading health funds – claim on the spot to reduce your out of pocket expense
You do not need a referral to access expert physio care, call us today for an appointment 9293 4422.
Referrals accepted for treatment under the following schemes: DVA, Enhanced Primary Care referrals (see your GP for eligibility criteria), DVA, Worker’s Compensation and Motor Vehicle claims.
3 weeks ago
BARNES PHYSIOTHERAPY - COVID-19 UPDATE
In this unprecedented situation with the threat of COVID-19, Barnes Physiotherapy would like to reassure our patients that we are still open to assist with your physiotherapy needs.
We place paramount importance on the health and safety of our patients, staff and our community so we would like to inform all our current and prospective patients that we have altered our procedures in line with the current guidelines and are closely following the continually developing situation.
We currently have the following procedures in place to minimise risk and improve safety:
• Any staff that are unwell in any way are asked to not to attend the clinic in accordance with the current guidelines.
• We ask all patients and visitors to our Clinic to abide by these rules and not attend the clinic if you have been/are unwell or have been overseas in the last 14 days.
• We ask all people entering BPC to utilize hand sanitiser on arrival and departure. We also encourage patients to use our bathroom facilities for handwashing.
• We have increased hygiene and cleaning procedures in the clinic
• We have removed all books and magazines and the children’s toys and spaced our waiting room chairs
• This is a tough one for Bill who prides himself on personal patient care, but we won’t shake your hand during this period, in line with social distancing guidelines.
If you have any queries or need any further information, please call us and we are happy to help.
We are closely monitoring developments and will keep you informed of any changes to our situation. At this stage, we wish to reassure you that we are open as usual and still here to help.
Appointments are available online or by phoning 9293 4422. ... See MoreSee Less